I have decided to run for the position of family court judge in Louisville, KY. I am running for this position because I want to fulfill an important and meaningful role within the legal profession and serve my community in the most effective means possible. Here you will find information concerning my candidacy, upcoming events and support opportunities. Please visit the “Make a Donation” page to give your support.
The Right Kind of Experience
- Born and raised in Louisville; Attended Auburndale Elementary, Iroquois Middle, and Atherton High School
- Eleven years of experience practicing law in the Courts of Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio.
- Attended Centre College, University of Louisville, University of Kentucky School of Law
- Served on the Editorial Staff of the Kentucky Law Journal
- Founder of The Law Office of Eric L. Crump, PLLC, est. 2007.
- Completed Legal Training Program for Dependency, Neglect and Abuse Cases provided by the Cabinet for Health and Family Services, 2008 (Guardian Ad Litem Program).
- Served on the Board of Directors of the St. Matthews Area Chamber of Commerce; Served on the Board of Directors of St. Mathews Area Ministries
- Serves on the Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee and the 2014 KBA Convention Planning Committee for the Kentucky Bar Association
- Member and Deacon of Broadway Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky
- Admitted to practice in all State and Federal Courts in Kentucky and Indiana